Historic Stranahan House is a beautiful, rustic, whimsical all outdoor venue perfect for a variety of special events and corporate functions. Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale along the New River just off Las Olas Boulevard. The museum is conveniently located near many hotels, the beach, the airport, and the seaport. Abundant parking is located just feet away as well as a Water Taxi launch site.
We can accommodate up to 100 guests and have room for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hour, and reception. Recently completed site improvements include lush gardens, an expanded River Patio, and new walkways. Future site improvements will include an expanded courtyard, event pavilion, and catering kitchen.
Rental fees include sales tax and a refundable security deposit. Additional fees for security, additional rental hours, and special considerations may apply. A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the event date. Nonprofit rates are available.
Site rental includes:
- Exclusive use of Stranahan House property for ceremony, cocktails, and/or reception for up to 5 hours
- Use of the property for photography
- Venue for up to 100 guests *if you need more space, we can help you rent the adjoining Laura Ward Plaza, additional fees apply*
- Standard lighting and electrical needs
- Basic sound system set-up with microphone
- Two hours for set-up and one hour for clean-up
Weekend Rates (Thursday-Sunday): $4,000
Weekday Rates (Monday-Wednesday): $3,000
Non-Profit Rates (Based on Availability): $1,500
Ceremony Only: $1,500
Local laws and noise ordinances must be followed.
Self-catered events are not allowed at the Historic Stranahan House Museum. All events must utilize a licensed and insured caterer.
Pricing and preferred vendor lists available upon request.
To reserve your special event, please contact:
Lindsay Hotte, Hospitality Coordinator
[email protected] or 954-524-4736